Wow, only one post?

Tony

Staff member
I got up hoping that I could open up the site, and start replying to all of the posts that had been made on the site. But, I my surprise, there was only one post :thinking:. wake up people :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I know I was looking forward to some too.. Lol. I didn't see any ... Thus didn't have a while lot from 6 am onwards.. Lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I'm just on my first cup of coffee. I know for the coffee room. Lol but I posted before I had my cup!

RandyDSok

Sorry Tony...

I could only come up with the one post before getting to bed last night... in fact, it may be even less tonight depending on how many breaks I have to take.

What is keeping me from posting more?... I'm finally getting down to a complete website redesign for my own business and I absolutely suck at marketing and graphics design... but I have no choice since I can't afford to have it done for me.

Still... because it is tough to come up with design and marketing stuff for me... I'll try to use your forum for my breaks and come up with something to comment on or post if I think it is helpful or may contain some useful info or opinions. Of course I'll also try to BS some if I can come up with something amusing as well... "all work and no play" as they say... sucks :pride:

Randy

Tony

Staff member
Randy, if you need help with some stuff, just let me know. I have all of the adobe products and can come up with something if you need help. It's the least I can do with the responses that you have put on this site. Just let me know. I'm still waiting on the one guy (with the tail braces) to hit me up so that I can get a banner going from him and try to help him out.

RandyDSok

Thanks for the offer... you don't know what that means to me..

I'm not sure what I even want yet... and that is always the hard part to overcome. I've got a lot of graphics software that I can use IF I can come up with an idea for the layout... I hope that something will come to mind while I list out the bulletpoints that I want on the site... then I'll dig into all of the graphics I've already created to see what fits and start laying out a new design.

Randy

Top Bottom