450 would this set up work

Sparse

Cyclic mksservosusa.com/product.php?productid=139&cat=6&page=1

Tail .mksservosusa.com/product.php?productid=6&cat=6&page=1

I'm not opposed to going cheaper trust me if So Savox what could I use for cyclic and tail, 450 sized heli. I'm looking for options before I choose.

Last edited:

cml001

Yes.. I shoulda caught that in the other thread.. Or the 93(newer) servo. I could be mistaken, but aren't savox servos made by align?.. I couldn't really tell ya anything about them.

- - - Updated - - -

I can say the mks take a good bit of punishment.. And are more capable than anything I can throw at it.. Ull love'm if that's what u choose.

Sparse

I called mks and spoke with them because of the above issues, they set me up with the 92a+ for cyclic and the hv9780 for the rudder only coast me a cool 235.49 dollars once everything comes and stuff I will throw pictures up. :huepfenicon111: those other are being discontinued and are going to be taken off the website. the A+ are taking there place.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Actually savox makes align servos. As for what servos does savox make for a 450 class? Look in my sig, i list them in there. I have not looked at there site lately for iu1 updates. I find it hard to fathom that they don't make an hv servo for a 450.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom