Misc. Wont Bind

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
My rapid flashing orange light on my spektrum DSMX RX turns off right after I turn my TX on to bind the FC. Anywhere from 5' back to the next room in the house, the same thing happens. Orange light disappears. It's a omnibus F4V2 pro FC. I creted a new model and change frame rate. Here's a short clip

Smoggie

I've never experienced it myself but I've heard it said that the background 2.4GHz signals from wireless networks can interfere with binding. You could try turning off you home network and/or taking the stuff outside and away from the house where the signals are not as strong.

You might also try connecting the satellite to a conventional receiver (if you have one) and see if it will bind then.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Smoggie for your advice. The first suggestion didn't work but the second suggestion did :).

liquid1

I’ve had issues with the bind n fly models taken 2 attempts or more to bind once bined never gives an issue.
Smoggie might be on to something our Internet has dual tower 2.4 ghtz and 5 ghtz with 3 pods throughout the house no wonder my brain is fried at any given moment. Glad you got it going.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Liquid 1. Sorry about your brain being fried. Mine is just crispy around the edges Lol. The RX works fine when I bind it to another receiver. I'm just curious why the RX wouldn't bind to my Omnibus F4V2 pro FC. This method works, for the time being, good enough for me.

liquid1

Dog your building some cool looking stuff do you have a YouTube so we can check em out.
I have a friend that thinkers with these builds. He has one with 9 props he has some struggles with on setup and programming the boards. Him and the manufacturer got it figured out over the phone

Top Bottom