450 Wltoys 977

Hiya pilots..needin a lil help if possible..been lookin at small cp helis to start learning some inverted flight..interested in the v977 bnf model..what im wanting to find out is...if my fst6 tx will bind to it?..i know it will with the 913 fp heli by wltoys..can anyone give me some insight on this..or reccomend a good 100 class size heli?

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure about your specific question, but had a question of my own. It's a long shot, but figured I would ask.

Have you thought about getting something like the Align 150? I LOVE my 150! Of course, mine is far from stock,but flies fine stock with a stiffer rear frame. You will need a futaba or spektrum Tx with satellite to fly it though, which is where I think we will run into an issue. But again, I thought I would ask.

But after some searching, I don't think the V977 will bind with the fst6. Not yet anyway. From what I read, there are people that are trying to find a way to do just this.

Hey tony..yea i was huntn a micro i cood buy as a bnf that wood work with my fst6..if not ill prolly just buy a rtf model. Is there a rex150 rx ready version available? Cuz i have a extra rx on the way for my tx

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately no. It's either Futaba with a very easy binding procedure, or spektrum and add a single satellite. It's too small for a standard size Rx.

Okie doke..i have another?..i still have that hb800 fbl gyro..getting ready to order a new fbl head..but just wantin to double check on summin..my tx..is just s 6ch..will a 6ch tx work with a fbl system? For some reason i was thinkn it had to be at least a 7 ch tx

Tony

Staff member
If it has a governor (nitro mainly) then you will need a 7 channel, but otherwise, you only need 6 channels.

Awsome..thanx tony..ur a great help as always..your love for the hobby and helping others is very admirable..ok then..now just have to look forward to the daunting task of getting the thing setup once i get my head...im dreading it lol

- - - Updated - - -

I knew i was in for it when i watched ur vid..at the beginning u sed.." gonna need time..coffee..and more coffee" lol

Top Bottom