windtalker

windtalker

Well hello everyone I am an absolute beginner. I got a Blade 450 3D with a Spektrum 6i radio for Christmas along with Phoenix 4 simulator program. I am having a bit of a problem trying to program the radio to work with phoenix sim. So I look forward to having every one give me some help, to figure out what an ole man needs to do to get some training with the sim before taking my new heli out side.
:nightmare:

Lee

Welcome.
Wow nice christmas pressie. Any questions you have, just shout. The only thing we ask is to put them in the relevant sub forums, to help everyone find them. You got a good heli and radio there, and one of the the best simulators.

stokke

Welcome to the forum :D The sim is a very good tool for invaluable practice. Good luck!

Derek

Hi there, windtalker! I'd be happy to help you with the set up of your Phoenix Sim, but I gotta be honest...one of our current members, stokke, just wrote up a great article on setting up the Phoenix Sim. I'll share the link with you below. In this article, stokke, shows the set up using his DX7, but these settings won't be too much different from the DX6i that you've got. I also have the DX6i and I gotta say, I really wish I had stokke's article when I first started with Phoenix, lol.

Here's the link: HOW-TO Configure Phoenix Flight Simulator - by Marius S

Welcome to the site buddy!!!!

wolfman76

welcome to the RC-HELP family windtalker only couple important rules we really have here is that we require pics and videos we just can't get enough of both and other is careful with language for the few younger rc'ers we have on here... other then that glad to have you here and fly safe!!!

Top Bottom