Will see you later down the road

heli-maniac

So life has got in the way of my RC hobby . Biggest thing is being forced to move with little time
So the house I have been renting now for 7 years is being put up for sale by the owner is what I was told . They tell my wife we have 30days to be out so they can put it up for sale because they do not want to put any money into a new A/C unit and other stuff .
Now I am to find a place to move to in the 30 days that will hold all the stuff we have and in a area close to are jobs and will alow are dogs
So to sum it up the 30days ends on the 1st . been spending money on app fees and crap left and right trying to get in some were . turned down at most or the place is to small or cant have pets or smokers .
I have been moving all of are stuff to a storage building . Not fun trying to fit a 3 bed room house into a 10X15 unit but I have about 75% of the stuff in it now and the rest has to go in it this weekend .
So till we Find a place ill be gone for a while
Hope to come back with a new RC work room for the Helis one day .
We have one place Lined up and is the last place. for now . Hope to get the answer by the weekend

SO everyone take care and I hope to be back soon .

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
So life has got in the way of my RC hobby . Biggest thing is being forced to move with little time
So the house I have been renting now for 7 years is being put up for sale by the owner is what I was told . They tell my wife we have 30days to be out so they can put it up for sale because they do not want to put any money into a new A/C unit and other stuff .
Now I am to find a place to move to in the 30 days that will hold all the stuff we have and in a area close to are jobs and will alow are dogs
So to sum it up the 30days ends on the 1st . been spending money on app fees and crap left and right trying to get in some were . turned down at most or the place is to small or cant have pets or smokers .
I have been moving all of are stuff to a storage building . Not fun trying to fit a 3 bed room house into a 10X15 unit but I have about 75% of the stuff in it now and the rest has to go in it this weekend .
So till we Find a place ill be gone for a while
Hope to come back with a new RC work room for the Helis one day .
We have one place Lined up and is the last place. for now . Hope to get the answer by the weekend

SO everyone take care and I hope to be back soon .

Good luck there superbad. It not easy starting over but just take it one day at a time. Wish you and the wife best of luck toward the future.

trainrider06

Man bummer big time, hate to hear that. What really sucks is you'll have to move twice! Uhhhhggg!
Hope things iron out soon for ya man!

Derek

Best of luck to you, Jesse! I hope you can get it sorted out quickly and with little difficulties.

Tony

Staff member
Best of luck to you Jesse. My times are hard, but being kicked out of your house is absolutely horrible. My family was in that same position back when I was a kit (15 or so) and it sucked to have to plan, save (what you could) and move all within a month. I know when I moved out of my last house, I did it is two days. From the decision that I was going to move (meth was moving in to the neighborhood and I wasn't staying) to the time I was completely out. But, I had already started looking for a new house but it took 3 months of living with family to get it all done.

I hope everything smooths over. If I had the way, I would help you out. You have been selling some stuff that I wanted lol.

best of luck Jesse!

Tony

Staff member
The worst part about the whole thing. There is a reason I stayed in my last place for 9+ years lol.

heli-maniac

Picking up the U Haul truck here in a bit . The move is on .
After today Ill be gone for a little while new place dose not Have internet yet .

Tony

Staff member
It will soon enough bro. Don't worry about us, just do what you gotta do. And we appreciate the updates.

heli-maniac

Update :wave:
Well got everything moved .
Will take A bit to get the man cave put back together . Good news is the room its going in is bigger than the old room:wiggle:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Update :wave:
Well got everything moved .
Will take A bit to get the man cave put back together . Good news is the room its going in is bigger than the old room:wiggle:

Alright Jesse. Seems like things are coming together for you and your mate. Good luck with the rest of the unknown boxes. :thinking:

Top Bottom