Why I Haven't Done Many Videos Lately

Tony

Staff member
As I'm sure you guys have noticed, I have not done may videos for the forum lately. Well there is a reason. Paul and I wanted to do something different, and something we both know a lot about. This only leaves one thing, Automotive. Between Paul and I, there is not much we don't know when it comes to cars. And when it comes to Camaro's, we have those down to an art. He owned a 93 and 94, and I own a 96 and a 97, and just recently purchased a 94 as a parts car. The only reason I purchased it was to put the T56 into my car.

If you guys want to see the new forum, head over to Bitchin' Automotive Forum - Bitchin' Auto and check it out. It's a great forum even though it's just now starting out. We are working on many video ideas, and I have quite a few projects planned for the site. Not only can you get automotive answers over there in the same manner as here, but we are also doing videos on some of the most common repairs you can do. In the future, we will be doing more indepth videos on specific cars, like the camaro.

Come on over, check out the forum and let us know what you think. If you are a car nut like I am, you will enjoy it.

it's a 1974 CJ-5 only original parts are the frame, leafpacks, axles, and crossmembers.

AMC 360 V-8
edelbrock 4 barrel 650CFM carb
edelbrock performer intake
HEI ignition
electric fuel pump
true dual exhaust 2.5 inch pipes
Ford t-18A granny tranny 6.32:1 in 1st gear
Novak T-18 to D20 adapter
rebuilt D20 tranfer case 2:1 low range (solid gear case)
Dana 44 rear lincoln locked (welded spider gears)
Dana 30 front open diff with Warn premium hub lockouts
Tabor 9000 winch
32" Mud king radials on American racing 15" steelies
Fiberglass body & fenders

jeep will spin tires in 1st-3rd.. has around 300HP weighs around 2500lbs, I have a set of Dana 44's from an 88' international scout 800 that I am rebuilding with lockers & some alloy shafts

Top Bottom