General Which RX?

Tony

Staff member
I have only used the AR6200 in mine, as well as the OrangeRx. If you can swing it, get the AR6200 with the satellite. You will have more range than you can handle.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ar6115e is a micro lite park flyer receiver(smaller, less range) , while a 6200 is a full range is a receiver with the satellite extension and all ( stronger signals even at distance) . I would definitely go with the 6200. Don't know if someone would suggest otherwise. Honestly, I have seen very less amount of people using those spektrum servos. I mean they are not bad, but until and unless you are building a 250 or similar size, or a foamie plane, I donno if they'll be so useful.

That is my opinion.. :) I got the 6200 combo with dx6i... :) hope it helps..

Tony

Staff member
Travis, you would be surprised. The helicopter can get away from you pretty quickly, and you also have to remember, there are a lot of electronics around that Rx. The ESC and the motor are the main causes of interference on these helis, and with the compact space, you need every advantage you can get. That is the reason I always had my OrangeRx hanging as far off the back as I could, and why the antenna was always sticking towards the rear.

zapster

Yup i love my DX6i with my two AR6200s never have had one glitch,problem or anything with spektrums products,there awesome !!!

Top Bottom