Wheres the Pics

Tony

Staff member
I didn't see you posting any pictures in this thread! And I think I hold the most pictures in teh forum, so I have done my job hahahaha.

Ken Jackson

So here's what I took this evening. I had to throw in the camera hat pic because it takes like two seconds to take the camera on and off. The screw stays in the hat so you gotta watch the washer.

I made a big comment so I'm backing it up now. On a scale of 1-10, today's flying was right at 10. Check out the videos... once I get back to them, lol

Ken

DSCN1505.jpgDSCN1507.jpgDSCN1509.jpgDSCN1511.jpgDSCN1513.jpgDSCN1519.jpgDSCN1521.jpg

DSCN1505.jpg

DSCN1507.jpg

DSCN1509.jpg

DSCN1511.jpg

DSCN1513.jpg

DSCN1519.jpg

DSCN1521.jpg

Tony

Staff member
You have 4 albums with a total of 12 photos in those albums. Other than that, i won't know until you get into the top 5 lol. You may be able to go into your attachment manager and see how many you have.

cml001

Lol.. I did.. The pics of the 130 are not there.. Weird... I need to go they and update stuff. No time right now... But I did make a mess in the lab to install something wonderful.. The Helis have a new spot in the lab/hanger/work area/man cave/ Clay's room..
image.jpg
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta put the smaller baby birds on the left, saved room on the right for my next big bird(one day)... But I'm pleased with this.. Now I can have room on the desk to work on stuff as needed.. And it keeps little man from play'n with'm while I'm not home.. He can open doors and climb pretty good now.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
This is an old picture, but I still have the bar that I used to hang my helicopters. Works like a charm.

IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Most of those were HK helicopters. There is an HK600GT, HK500GT, HK450GT (still have that one), Dynam E-Razor, HK250GT (The original NIGHTMARE!) and some coax heli's.

cml001

Yeah I keep say'n I'd like to have a old flybar model.. 500 or bigger... Just for whatever I guess.. If I were to I suppose I'd better do it sooner than later for parts sake.. I don't think it'll be an easy find parts in the near future for tho kind of Helis.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I gotta clean up this mess before Keena gets home.. Hehehe.

murankar

Staff member
That picture of tony's helis was when he was on a mission. His mission was t o own every hk kit at that time. I think he had every hk kit based on size only not the variations.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
I had from the 250 all the way up to the 600. It was all of their kits at the time. There was not a Pro out at that time.

Ken Jackson

No wonder you don't like HK anymore, lol. I only messed up and bought on. HK 500 Flybarless. But it is in a box marked junk parts.

Ken

wolfman76

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! i am in second heck i didnt even know i have posted that much stuff... lol

- - - Updated - - -

i might have a shot from a guy at work to get an old thunder tiger nitro and a couple of other helis that are still in the boxes he did'nt say what they were going to ask him tomorrow try to make a deal he inherited a bunch of them from i think he said a cousin that died or sumthin like that a family member of some kind.... will see

Top Bottom