Where You At? What You Doing?

Tony

Staff member
Sitting here at work bored out of my mind and was wondering what all of you are up to?

I had to repair a file on the AFCC forum (as you may have read) and because of that issue, I had to put a different internet on my phone and allow tethering from my phone. this wouldn't be that bad, but I load my unlimited internet in the process. Sucks, but I had to have internet lol. I have worked at this base for over two years and never had internet out here other than my phone. Well that is no more. I just have to watch my usage since I'm limited. Oh well, it's all good. I get to be on here every weekend now so it's worth it.

So what are you doing? Where are you at? It's a beautiful day out here in Oklahoma, so I hope some of you are at least flying today!

Lee

Been editing movies all day. Not flying ones but interesting none the less. Now playing a bit of HeliX. Starting to see some progress in my 3D. Been watching the Smacktalk learn 3D series. I'm practicing lesson 2.

Tony

Staff member
Sweet deal. I'm stuck at work all day and can't do crap hahaha. At least I have interwebz on my computer now.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I'm sitting here looking at post number 2,000,000 where you call it the interwebz ... between that and you calling a DNS a name server, I'm about ready to come out to OK and beat you. Other than that, it's all good :biggrin1:

Tony

Staff member
Dude, go to your registrar. They are called name servers. Lol. Picky picky hahaha

murankar

Staff member
thats the short hand version. If you say Name Servers most IT guys know it is DNS. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Sitting here at my desk at home waiting for the barber to open so I can get a few hairs sheared off.

Tony

Staff member
Oh but you got it all wrong, I run the game and I pay for the game. lmao. I always win :biggrin1:

Top Bottom