500 Where is the part number.

Does anybody know where you can get a blown-up illustration of all the Align different 450. With their part numbers so i can mix and match parts so i can rebuild a clone

I bought a used HobbyKing assault 450 belt drive I would like to make it a tork tube like my 450 pro version 2 T-Rex but with some subtle modifications as you know the T-Rex is a straight-cut gear I would like to make this a torque tube with a helical cut gear and what other variances I might decide

I know on your 450 Pro build you were surprised of the straight cut gears so I was wondering do you know is it possible to use the SE helical cut gears and pinion on the 450 Pro

Tony

Staff member
Yes, they work just fine. I'm using them on almost all of my 450's. A little quieter and a lot stronger.

So I checked it all out it's only had two flights and on the second flight the swashplate came separated from itself and that's why the guy sold the helicopter everything looks great I don't know how the electronics are but as far as the mechanical Parts everything is just fine and he sent a new swash and a brand new main shaft which is not bent.

Tony did you say you change your 450 to the Dominator frame and if yes will the bearing blocks and the boom block fit on that frame

Top Bottom