What's Your New Years Resolutions?

Tony

Staff member
Post below and let us all know your New Years Resolutions.

Mine are 1. I'm GOING to quit smoking again. I have done it once, I WILL do it again. 2. Dedicate more time to Rc-Help for new videos and how-to's. 3. Look for a way to get out of this friggin truck lol.

My resolutions are not that large, especially compared to some that I have heard. So how about it? Post a reply and put your resolutions out there for the world to see and at this time next year, we will revisit this thread and see how many have gone through with them.

Happy New Year!!!

:party:

Jerryz

Well my main resolution is to lose weight. I have three doctors who tell me you gotta lose weight. So working on my health will be number 1. Number 2 is got to be saving money. I make a pretty good income, but not a cent saved for a rainy day.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have to control the left mouse on my computer. It seems to click on "buy now" for an airplane. There are so many beautiful planes out there.

czorzella

Concerning our hobby, my main resolution for 2015 is to assemble all the models that are still in the boxes and try to fly more often.

Happy New Year, Folks!

Lillyryan

Well my resolution for 2015 is to earn and save more money. It has been a tough few years here in england running my own business with the recession we have been in. Last year did seem a bit better but here's to 2015 being a great year. Then i can buy some new models. Have a good one folks.

Ktrpilot

Tony, wishing you all the best for the new year I hope this one is better for you. Love your work mate, keep on with the good fight from all the way from New Zealand. Same to everyone else, happy new year and all the best. My resolutions are to keep on developing my skills in RC helis it's been a big year coming from nothing to building from scratch my own helis and flying (and crashing and rebuilding) them thanks in no small part to these threads and now gradually getting into FPV flight. My ultimate goal is an 800 AP ship. And also to post more and contribute so as to help others coming up in the hobby.

All the best guys :)

Lee

1) Get a job that pays decent money
2) If 1 works out, fix up all my RC stuff that I own now.
3) If 1 works out, buy more RC stuff :D

murankar

Staff member
Break out of my rut. I really want get to a point where I can fly to really enjoy it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

kenb

New year resolutions:
1. Stop buying pre-built airplanes and make my own from plans (scratch build). I have dozens of plans neatly rolled and in the closet.
2. Start flying those store-bought airplanes
3. Start using my nitro engines. I'll put them in my scratch built planes
4. FLY MORE! ! !

EyeStation

^^^ Yep, like that too.^^
My resolution is not to fill up another transmitter with models. Did not take long last year before the second Dx6i was full.
To help me fulfill my resolution, I bought a DX6. If I fill that one, I have some serious separation issues.

callsign4223

Staff member
Lose at least another 30 pounds this year.

Lost 45 last year from 325 to 280 and wanna get to under 250 this year. The leftover food from the party last night isn't helping me start on the right foot though.

vimy

I don't make resolutions.

All I want is my health back to some sort of level so I can cope with life better than I did last year. It's largely out of my hands, but I can only do my best.

Best wishes to all of you on RC Help.

Tony, you will give smoking up completely. It will happen.

Top Bottom