What's Up With Tony

The title is just to get people to read it. I know you hurt your back a while back and I'm just wondering how you're doing. Yeah bad back sucks, you need to put your yoga pants on and do some stretching and some yoga(lol) you might want to do it in a room by yourself. But on the serious side the stretching in the lower back muscles really does work I'm an ironworker that did rebar so I was bent over everyday. When I started stretching it was a little hard and uncomfortable but I stuck with it and actually it helped me a lot. Whatever method you choose I hope you feel better and start putting out some videos brother.

Tony

Staff member
CLICK BAIT!!! lmao.

My back is getting better, and I tried to sit down at my desk today and get it cleaned off to do another video on Murphy. However, I was in that chair for about 10 minutes and the pain was just getting worse. I think this garden season is going to do better than what I have been doing (trying to take it easy). I do stretch, trust me I do. Yoga, this fat boy can't do yoga... Or won't lmao. But I do stretch this thing out every chance I get.

It will get back to normal, no worries there. It's just taking a little time. I did make a post on the patreon page about it and what is coming up. Things are going to start getting back to normal soon. I have to get back out and fly! I'm having withdraws lol.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, I'm looking forward to this season now that I'm actually going to be home. I think anyway. Plans seem to always change on me lmao.

Top Bottom