whats this forum about ???

BILLSON

hello, new to this forum , have a few heli's (never enough ) would like to meet people interested in heli's as i am as i'm not a member of a club and it's hard to find people interested in this near me. Also my computer isn't good enough to run a decent sim so i'm stuck with the real thing to learn!!! which means i've always got problems with my copters!
just replaced parts on my 120 sr am waiting for my stock mcpx bl to come back from horizon,,, not proportional ? think the 3 in 1 is wrecked :( , and am in the prosses of making up some shafts for my mcpx bl conversion, which seems to have other issues too, that are beyond me.
am happy to help with what i can, and am hoping for some help with my problems ?
have been flying about 3 yrs off and on but as i get in to cp heli's i'm getting more and more hooked, so i thought i'd better talk to some people with the same problem as me !!!!
HI MY NAME IS BILL

treff

Hi Billson welcome to this forum. "what's this forum about" it's about helping folks with their rc problems be it planes, trains or automobiles and helicopters of course. Got a problem
then just ask. Someone her will be willing to help. Cheers

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum from Scotland Bill. Great help and great guys on here from all over the world. Post up pictures and videos and we will all help:)

Chompwat

Hey Bill, welcome from not so sunny Suffolk!
There's a few UK guys on here, one of us is bound to be near you.
Where in the UK are you?

Karubah

Hi Bill, Welcome from the land down under. Glad you found this forum, there is a huge lot of knowledge on this forum and blokes that are willing to help out. Enjoy your stay...

Top Bottom