Spektrum What's first?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there! When it comes to setting up TX + RX + ESC, i would like to know which one should i program first? Do i program the Tx " Spektrum 6" first so i can program my Rx "AR7200BX" next then program the Esc "Yep 45 amp" last or should i program Esc to the Rx then the Rx or am i just making a big deal out of nothing? Thanks everyone for past help! I can't speak for everyone else but i appreciate all the information that RC help crew has to offer in the past! Keep up the good work! :)
D.O.G.

SIXFOOTER

I don't think it matters which one first, but I would set up the TX first, plug in the model name and all that, then bind it ti the rx, then go through the throttle/ESC calibration exercise.
Seems to make the most sense unless your planning on flashing the ESC's and all of that

Lee

In the AR7200 BX manual at the beginning, it tells you what the sequence is for the TX and RX.
Preparing the Transmitter for Flybarless operation
1. Create a new model in your transmitter’s model memory.
2. Be sure all trims/sub-trims are disabled (zeroed) and all servo travel values
are 100%.
3. Set your transmitter’s swash type to mechanical mixing (1 servo 90° mixing).
Never enable your transmitter’s eCCPM or revo-mixing functions. This is
handled by the AR7200BX.
4. Do not adjust the pitch curve at this time. During setup, the pitch curve must
be linear from -100% to +100% (or 0% to 100% depending on radio brand). 5. Again, make sure that there are no mixing functions active (for example
revo-mixing).

Next Bind the RX to the TX.
Go through all the set up with servos.

Then do your ESC set up last.
Hope that helps :D

Top Bottom