380/420 What's Better, Goblin 380 Or Goblin 420

Tony

Staff member
If you guys tuned into Bert Kammere and Kyle Stacy's facebook live stream (after the pod cast), then you already know where this is going. But I asked the guys what they prefer, and they answered. And I will reveal what they said later on.

My question to you guys is, what is better, the Goblin 380 or the Goblin 420? Or should I say, what do you prefer? Post up and let us know. I will give Bert and Kyle's answers after a few replies and see if you all agree with them.

Smoggie

Only experience I have is the ALZRC clone of the 420. I’ve not flown the 380 . I like the 420 a lot, I prefer a heli with a slightly lighter disk loading so that’s why I would tend to go for the 420

If you guys tuned into Bert Kammere and Kyle Stacy's facebook live stream (after the pod cast), then you already know where this is going. But I asked the guys what they prefer, and they answered. And I will reveal what they said later on.

My question to you guys is, what is better, the Goblin 380 or the Goblin 420? Or should I say, what do you prefer? Post up and let us know. I will give Bert and Kyle's answers after a few replies and see if you all agree with them.
Which is better? In my observations of R/C Fliers this is an open ended question. I have seen What flies like junk to me might be AWESOME to someone else and their junk fly AWESOME for me. Just my own obeservation

Tony

Staff member
That is very true! No one has the same flying style and one persons setup doesn't mean it will work for someone else.

murankar

Staff member
My 2 cents is the 420. Disk loading is my reason. I really like the lighter disk loading of the tank feel. Now if your going to fly had and snappy then the 380 would be the route to go. If you want to fluid or flowy feeling then the 420 is the better option. Plus you might be able to go 7s on the 420.

Top Bottom