Spektrum What's an older DX7 worth?

xokia

I came across a DX7 with a 7010 reciever.
The dx7 is the DSM2 version what is a likely price I can sell this combo for? I don't really need a 3rd transmitter.

Tony

Staff member
I'm seeing prices from $150-$250. Going rate seems to be $175-$200. That is where I would start. One thing you have to keep in mind is you can get a DX7s for about $250 with free shipping.

xokia

I'm seeing prices from $150-$250. Going rate seems to be $175-$200. That is where I would start. One thing you have to keep in mind is you can get a DX7s for about $250 with free shipping.

Yea I saw the dx7s prices that's why I had no idea where to start the standard dx7.
Should I keep the transmitter and receiver together or sell them separately?

The receiver is dsmx.

Tony

Staff member
YOu can try to sell them together, but the DSMX will work really well on the DX8. And since you already have it, and you KNOW you will have another aircraft soon, you will have it to put it in. With that in mind, I would keep it and just sell the Tx by it's self. Market it as "Perfect for BnF.

xokia

YOu can try to sell them together, but the DSMX will work really well on the DX8. And since you already have it, and you KNOW you will have another aircraft soon, you will have it to put it in. With that in mind, I would keep it and just sell the Tx by it's self. Market it as "Perfect for BnF.

I'm starting to get a collection of receivers too. I have the one that came with my dx8 and the the one that came with my dx6i.i don't know if I need anymore. I bought a trex 250 dfc pro and the remote and receiver came with it.

Yea and I probably will get another aircraft am I that predictable hahaha? I've been thinking of the new 700e hv dfc pro lol.

Tony

Staff member
Are YOU that predictable? No.

Is this HOBBY that predictable? Hell yeah it is hahaha

xokia

Thanks sold this transmitter for $150 and the 7010 reciever for $50. That makes my final purchase price of my 250 $184 not a bad deal!

Top Bottom