What Would You Change?

Tony

Staff member
I would like to get the responses from the members here on what you would change about the forum? Nothing is off limits, if you don't like it, I want to hear about it. From the colors to the layout, lets hear it.

As always, this forum is run by it's members, not me. Let me know what you would change and we will see how to make it happen if possible. Post your comments below or send me a PM directly.

Thanks everyone

Tony

Staff member
I can do that to a degree. In Oklahoma right now, it's still "too dang hot" but the wind is very low lol. It's flyable as long as you don't mind sweat in your eyes and a sun burn lmao. Monday and Tuesday are supposed to be even hotter, above 100 degrees.

Tony

Staff member
You can see who's online at the bottom of the forum. And I doubt the chat will ever be back. the idea of a forum is to host information for others. If people are doing nothing but posting in the chat, then only that one person is getting that needed info. After I closed the chat, posts on the forum went up 40% and I saw more people doing searches and finding more into they were looking for. It just wouldn't be a good idea to bring it back.

eric

nothing this forum is awsome the way it is. if it wasn't for you and murankar i belive i would have taken my chevy truck and rolled it over my heli by now

Tony

Staff member
ah, if there is one thing we have on here, it's time lmao. That and lack of money hehe.

wolfman76

just throw all your change from the end of everyday in a jar at home and watch it add up fast even the dreaded penny adds up after time....lol there my suggestion for the money problem should be duely noted ha ha ha... i like blue for color tony but hey thats just me beside when i log in it turns blue for me he he he...

Tony

Staff member
I don't use cash, so no change lol. And as long as you don't clear out your cookies on your computer, it should remain blue for a while.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I know you cant really do anything about it but I wish there were more review in the Members Review section.

Tony

Staff member
I know you cant really do anything about it but I wish there were more review in the Members Review section.

lmao, this really made me laugh. You are the one with 17 planes in your sig, I'm sure you can come up with something lmao. The senior members on here and up have the ability to post the articles. I would really like to see an article on the F-27Q, A-5, and GeeBee myself. That Icon I have thought about just so I can do the float flies with the club.

Chris O'Hara

Thermal Padawan
I wish the backround could be changed to white and have black letters. Maybe that could be done like the style colors with a scroll down menu or something so that it could be user selectable.

Tony

Staff member
Actually you can. Scroll down to the bottom of any page and there is a drop down menu on the left that you can use to select different themes. What you are wanting is the Default theme. I have not done much work on that one but if people like it, I may try it out. Or I may just make a new one with white background and black lettering. Should only take a few hours to set it up and get the bugs worked out. Let me know about the default theme and what you would like changed.

RandyDSok

Tony,

Here is an idea for you if it's possible and you like it...

A "Like" feature for posts... It is similar but different than a reputation in that it is more directed at a specific post than it is towards the users rep. though it would also count in that there would be a tally of the number of "likes" the user has received. I've also seen this as a "Thank" feature but it appears to work in the same manner.

Examples of this can be found on the ECF forum here E-Cigarette Forum ( as a like ) and Android Forums here http://androidforums.com/ ( as a thank )

Neither are big deals but are nice features to have which are a quick way to say you like or wish to thank someone for their post without having to make a new post in order to do it.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I will get right on that. Wait, the cows are not flying in my field yet. I can't make this happen :biggrin1:

RMB677

I don't know if this is the area to address this but after signing on and checking the "Remember me" box I find that frequently it doesn't "Remember me"

Top Bottom