What Was Lost Is Found, What I Was Looking For Is Still Missing ??

Admiral

Having a clean up today looking for a couple of Flight Controllers I've misplaced, no I really put the some place safe. While going through a side cupboard where I store packing materials for re-use when I sell stuff I pulled out a box and attached to it by loose sticky tape was the new BT adapter that I lost six months ago, I'd actually got to the stage that I told myself that I was mistaken and never bought it in the first place.

Maybe in six months when I'm looking for something else that I've put in a safe place I'll find my Flight Controllers.

Tony

Staff member
I have been there so many times it's not even funny. The one time off the top of my head I can remember was I was looking for the Ikon box for the gyro that is on Murphy. I knew I had some cables in there, or maybe it was the double sided tape, can't remember. But in that search, I found the monocote iron I had been looking for over the past 9 months or so lol. It sucks losing things, but it's fun having a story to tell when you do finally find them.

Top Bottom