Projects What to build?

Lee

Is this a big enough piece of board?

attachment.php

Want some ideas of what people would like to see me build.

Photo on 2012-07-04 at 13.52.jpg

Photo on 2012-07-04 at 13.52.jpg

wolfman76

YF-23 black widow 2 jet with thrust vectoring... come on lee you can do it...lol you got mad skills!!!!

Lee

I would love to, but my bank balance wont allow it at the moment. I have a bunch of 50g 100KV motors from my old quad. So something that i can use these on.

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
Unfortunately, I know what you mean about the bank balance!

I also have some virgin depron. The two sheets I have look about the same size as Half of the one you got, like yours was split down the middle... Anyway, I have been thinking of building a wing with mine. The reason I bought the sheets I have is to make a wing similar to the one in the video below. I even think that his wing uses a motor of the same specs as the ones you've got!

Since you fly heli's, your TX should support elevon mixing, so maybe a wing is a good choice - just sayin'

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

I have already downloaded those Wing plans a few days ago, and it was my first choice for my next build.
@ Tony I will def give that Fokker another go LOL :D If you know what i mean.

Tony

Staff member
No that Fokker was given away when he flew half way across the world to go home lmao.

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
Lee, have you figured out what to do with that huge chunk of foam yet?

I know that wings were mentioned previously, did you see the post by llommel in "Member Videos" called "Flying wing with fireworks attached"? That wing is pretty cool, especially how it is all lit up!

Lee

I will be building a wing and the peace drone by Experimental Airlines from youtube. He made a great FPV platform thats stable, easy to build and collapsible. But thats on the back burner, cause my Quadcopter arrived today :D I will be doing a build thread on it and all my FPV gear will be mounted on that. Exciting times ahead.

Top Bottom