What THE $@#&?

RandyDSok

The cost to manufacturer a product has only a little to do with the final retail price you see on the street somewhere.... never has and likely never will....

bigone5500

:facepalm:

Chick Phone...

:chuckles:
Side not with this phone:

My experience, with tempered glass screen protectors, is they suck. I have to press much harder to open apps now. I purchased a cheap $17 case from amazon which came with a TGSP...it was easy to apply and is very smooth. But it adds to the distance your finger is from the screen and makes opening apps and unlocking the phone more difficult. I am going to give it another day or two to see what happens and then I'm going to rip it off and sail it off into the woods. I mean really...isn't that what Corning Gorilla glass IV was supposed to be about?

...now that this thread has taken a turn...

Chick phone for chicks with large hands...6.2" screen baby, yeah!!!! (austin powers voice)

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I give up. I'm too tired to figure out if sarcastic, mad, or just ignoring my post lol. What a horrible day.

bigone5500

Okay, I give up. I'm too tired to figure out if sarcastic, mad, or just ignoring my post lol. What a horrible day.
I think you posted that before I edited it...

It's all good bro!!! Get some rest and stay out of the heat.

Tony

Staff member
haha, yup, Didn't see that last part last time. Adn I still have 200 miles to drive today. Already drove 463 so far. Now waiting to unload in KC. Not getting home tonight. Okay, I'm done jacking your thread lol.

Smoggie

So phones made in Vietnam cost $850 to make?

As already stated, the price of manufacturing has little to do with the retail price. Basically they charge as much as they can get away with. This is true for everything, not just phones,
that's free market capitalism for ya.

It's the reason that cloners can come along and offer the same product for a fraction of the price.

ChopDrifter

Side not with this phone:

My experience, with tempered glass screen protectors, is they suck. I have to press much harder to open apps now. I purchased a cheap $17 case from amazon which came with a TGSP...it was easy to apply and is very smooth. But it adds to the distance your finger is from the screen and makes opening apps and unlocking the phone more difficult. I am going to give it another day or two to see what happens and then I'm going to rip it off and sail it off into the woods. I mean really...isn't that what Corning Gorilla glass IV was supposed to be about?

...now that this thread has taken a turn...

Chick phone for chicks with large hands...6.2" screen baby, yeah!!!! (austin powers voice)

before you applied the TGSP, did you remove the temporary screen protector the phone originally comes with???

Also what brand TGSP is it. Some are good and some are meh

Top Bottom