DIY what size what battery etc

Tony

Staff member
I'm sure you already know this, but that quad is a 666mm quad. Much larger than racing quads are. Below are what is needed. As long as you get what matches these specs, it should work.

Untitled2.png

Untitled2.png

chevell69

Banned
thanks tony and i am from oklahoma as well

- - - Updated - - -

i want to use it as a video and fpv platform

Admiral

Hi Chevell69, Go for the largest recommended battery, once you start adding cameras & gimbals etc you will find flight times reduce.
I have a F550 Hex that I use for the same purpose without any gear on it I get around 14 minutes with a 5000 mAh battery, since adding Retracts, Camera & Gimbal I'm down about 4 minutes, probably due to the extra weight more than the power drain.

chevell69

Banned
i am from muskogee

- - - Updated - - -

that is what i am thinking to keith i just find the motors i can aford and see what battery size and cells that i can use

Tony

Staff member
You can do FPV with just about anything. The 666 will do it and you will have a little more lifting capacity than the 250's but that frame is pretty small on where you put the parts. So you may run out of room if you are using osd and gps. But it will work fine.

chevell69

Banned
Hi Chevell69, Go for the largest recommended battery, once you start adding cameras & gimbals etc you will find flight times reduce.
I have a F550 Hex that I use for the same purpose without any gear on it I get around 14 minutes with a 5000 mAh battery, since adding Retracts, Camera & Gimbal I'm down about 4 minutes, probably due to the extra weight more than the power drain.
thanks keith for u r help

Top Bottom