Micro What is this?

Smoggie

It's a head button. It serves no purpose other than something to put your thumb on so as to slow down the rotor after landing, which is only something you might want to do on big helis where the rotors spin for ages. On small helis it's purely cosmetic.

bigone5500

It's a head button. It serves no purpose other than something to put your thumb on so as to slow down the rotor after landing, which is only something you might want to do on big helis where the rotors spin for ages. On small helis it's purely cosmetic.

I was wondering if it was something structural as it is threaded into the head. I thought it might secure the small shaft somehow. Looks so easy to break off so if it does I'll not be worried.

Geena

Staff member
You can take it off, if you don`t like the looks of it. It won`t affect the performance of the helicopter at all.

Tony

Staff member
No worries, the first crash and that thing will remove itself lmao. Most just take them off.

Tony

Staff member
lmao, well I'm not good enough for that... I'm good enough to rip them off in the first crash though hahaha

Top Bottom