What happened to Westy???

Ken Jackson

I haven't heard a thing from Westy in quite a while. Hope he is OK??? Maybe the wife got to him, hmmm.

Ken

Tony

Staff member
last I heard, he sold everything and just kinda bounced out of the hobby. Not really sure though.

Ken Jackson

He put a video up a couple of weeks ago, he's doing ok, but not flown in a while, he's around but I think life gets in the way some times.

Here's his last video on the 22.10.13

I am Back - My First Gobby 630 Flight in 5 months!!

Yeah I hear ya about life getting in the way. Hope he finds his way back. I've decided I'm a lifer. May not get too crazy or buy too many birds and/or planes but nothing makes me calm the way flying does. Its therapeutic!

Derek

Yeah, I haven't heard a peep from him. I see his name logged in on Skype from time to time, but that's it.

Lee

I know he is still flying, but he has had a lot of life changes on his plate that i won't go into on here as its not my place to say.

Ken Jackson

I know he is still flying, but he has had a lot of life changes on his plate that i won't go into on here as its not my place to say.

And you shouldn't say. Life throws us all curve balls all the time and how we deal with and handle them is what defines us. I hope he is well and is able to work through what is going on in his life. I just know how passionate he was about this sport and missed hearing his stories and advice.

Ken
:(:(:(

Top Bottom