600 What gyro would you recommend

bigwrench

Need a good recommendation on what gyro would handle the Align 600 with stability and not break the bank. I may be opening a can of worms but this sight has been helpful thus far. Thanks guys for any help.

Geena

Staff member
I would recommend the BeatsX. AR7210BX, if you are flying Spektrum. The AR7210BX is a solid FBL system, and it has a Spektrum receiver built into it. You don`t need a computer to set it up and they work great. I flew the stand alone Beastx for years, and I loved them.

bigwrench

I would recommend the BeatsX. AR7210BX, if you are flying Spektrum. The AR7210BX is a solid FBL system, and it has a Spektrum receiver built into it. You don`t need a computer to set it up and they work great. I flew the stand alone Beastx for years, and I loved them.
Thank you Geena I will look into it.

Geena

Staff member
You`re welcome. If you decide on the beastv, and need any assistance with setup.... just give us a shout. There are a lot of us on here, who have quite a bit of experience with them. :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:welcome1: bigwrench. Geena is correct on any assistance. My self I have a Beast X, Thanks to Tony :), (2) AR 7200BX and AR7300BX. They're easy to set up and works wonderful :encouragement:

Top Bottom