General What Charger

baylis

hello all, you've been asked this a thousand so here goes, at the moment I have a imax 6b charger had it about 5 years, a friend of mine as gave me a psu 1500w works prefect, he as sold all is stuff, he was into racing cars & trucks, I fly helis I have a trex 450 pro & a trex 550 , I have 6x 2200 & 4x 3300s , I need a good charger to charge them up, any ideas, mine friend had a icharger 306b, will this one be ok for my needs, your help much appreciated.

Tony

Staff member
I have the 306b and I absolutely love it. And if you get it from places like buddyrc of the like in your neck of the woods, you get much better customer service compared to hobbyking which has fallen downhill severely over the years.

Smoggie

Hobbyking arent too bad here in the UK if you buy from the UK warehouse, sure you dont get the same personal service as smaller dealers but for the price that's a trade off that could be worth thinking about.
The iChargers are very good chargers no doubt about it, I use icharger chargers myself...... but the one I mentioned from Hobbyking is almost too good a deal to miss out on. You could get two of them which would give you more charge power than the 306b and the flexibility of having dual outputs, plus two of them is still less than half the cost of the iCharger.

baylis

smoggie & tony thanks for your advise I think i'll go with the icharger 306b, ( sorry smoggie ), if you two have got one they must be good lol. I have never had good service of hobbyking over the last 2 years, so will be looking around, anyway thanks for your input will let you know how I get on,

Smoggie

No need to be sorry, I used to own a 306b, they are great chargers. I only got rid of it to upgrade to a iCharger 4010 Duo which is even better!

baylis

update, I have taken the plunge and purchased a 306b, from the good old u s of a, should arrive next week, cant wait.

baylis

update 2, well, I ordered the 306b charger from usa, through ebay , all paid for, said 2 week to delivery, so I waited still no charger. then I received a email from ebay saying money return into my account, no explanation why, then any email came & said order cancelled by global shipping programme what ever that is, so I can get one from china no problem, any ideas guys ?

baylis

thank you both for your reply, I'm spoilt for choice now its a toss up between a 306b, 4010 duo, and a gt, ive been looking on nexus and electricwingman very nice reasonable price, thanks for your suggestions.

sneezy007

You're very welcome, any of these chargers are really good. They will last you for years.

Cheers,
Dino

Top Bottom