What are your plans today?

Tony

Staff member
Just as the title states, what are your plans today? Me? Working and getting paid to fly on clearview hehe. Sometimes I love my job. But you watch, this will be drill weekend and I will be busy as crap.

So, what are YOU doing?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Unfortunately, I'm still working myself. Won't be done till about 5 or so. I wanted to get to work on my workshop, oh well? But tomorrow we will be out on the boat. :satellite:

Lee

Just finished work. Now its time to relax. Work on my helis and wait for a beautiful still evening to fly in about 3 hrs

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Well, this afternoon I will be working on the son's truck once again. Hopefully we can get the transfer case back into it so he can take it from there. Maybe I'll get back to putting the new 450GT together. Lots of work on both ends, lol!

Just some Housework, and seeing its sunny some light gardening (weeding veggie patch) then grocery shopping, some Clearview Sim time, as I havent got the Futaba Orange RX's yet, so NO real Heli flying :(

Keith

Gardening for me as well... Weeding one of the raised veggie patches and digging it over. Was going to put potatoes in but didn't get round to it... Then playing with my foam cutter... Still can't get it right... Think I need to slow down...

Lee

When are we going to see your tricopters in the air Keith? Its all gone quiet?

Keith

When are we going to see your tricopters in the air Keith? Its all gone quiet?

Ummm... well, It's all repaired after the last mishap and ready for another attempt... I've also built a couple of quaddies that are also waiting for a maiden...
I must admit I enjoy the building more than the flying, and if they don't work first time I loose interest quick... So I take a break and go back later...
All my interest has turned to FPV and I got a Bixler (aka Sky surfer) here ready to go... Weather permitting tomorrow maybe the day.. Also it's winter here...

Tony

Staff member
It's winter, and yet you and Jolly both are weeding your gardens lol. We don't do that here until spring, adn I use a tiller lmao.

Lee

Resting, swimming in the pool and basically relaxing. Watching a movie tonight and eating lots of crap food :D No helis today, i need a break LOL

Keith

It's winter, and yet you and Jolly both are weeding your gardens lol. We don't do that here until spring, adn I use a tiller lmao.

I don't know about Jolly but I like to treat my garden like my love life... Do a little bit as often as I can...

Top Bottom