Chargers What are the options

murankar

Staff member
I am just blown away by the changes in the industry. What the are our current options for high quality high power chargers besides junsi. Nothing wrong with that brand or offerings but....

My revo PL6 and bump are no longer availible unless buying used. I cant get tags anymore unless Mikado is still offering the tag reader for the Vcontrol system. Yes i got spoiled by my current setup. Bump and go press start then wait for the alarm to fo off. Not to mention the bluetooth app on thr phone to monitor. Life was awesome. whats filling that gap or option now? I have a 1500w PSU purpose built for benctop use. I can go from 12 to 30 VDC [if i remember correctly]. Then add the modular charge boards from progresssive rc i was set. It was by far the ulitmate in charger setups. Mine still works its not dead. But when it does what options are there? I am spoiled.

Geena

Staff member
I`m still using the PL8X2 That I got 8 or 9 years ago, and I still have a brand new one that`s still in the box. Just in case mine poops out. It`s nothing fancy, but it keeps me flying at the local flying field and all the events.

murankar

Staff member
The PL8 is better than mine and you got the dual. I am not as lucky to have a spare unless one can be had on market place for cheap.

Geena

Staff member
These chargers are pretty good. A few of the guys I fly with are using them, and they seem like they are working well for them. If I remember right, they can be monitored blue tooth with your phone too. Pretty cool chargers for the money.

murankar

Staff member
Ill have to put that in the wish list for reference. I hope the PL6 doesnt die, I really love it.

Geena

Staff member
Ill have to put that in the wish list for reference. I hope the PL6 doesnt die, I really love it.
I know what ya mean. I have been trying to baby mine as well, trying to make it last as long as possible. But if both of mine end up going out, I`m probably going to try the ISDT charger. Hopefully I won`t have to though. :)

Top Bottom