1. Guest, Thank you for visiting Rc-Help. Please do NOT post tech questions in this section, post them in the Tech section instead. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  3. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  4. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

What A Fial..fale...fell...oh Whatever...

Discussion in 'RC-Help Lounge' started by bigone5500, May 27, 2019.

< Ordered From Usa Warehouse & I Received This... | Memorial Day Individuals >
  1. bigone5500

bigone5500 Well-Known Member

A week and a half ago, I went to the local verizon corporate store and got a new phone. My other one suffered a 1 foot fall from my pocket striking a fire hydrant on the edge of the screen (phone case was on). Now half the screen does not work. I figured it was time for an upgrade, reluctantly. So I ended up getting the Chicksung chick10 5G. <----- just for you @Tony !!! It's actually a wonderful phone. Very fast and takes great photos. It's so new that very few companies are making cases for it right now. So my wife and I head to the lake to do some fishing and I got out at the gate and my phone decides to follow me. Only it can't walk yet. So it hit the floor and bounced out the door landing face down on the pavement. Mother %*@&er!!!!! <----I didn't say it but thought it really loudly. A $1300 phone busted. Now I have to get a replacement. Fortunately I got insurance when I got it and will have to go through asurion's replacement dept. The phone is so new and pricey that I have to fill out an affidavit and send in a copy of my drivers' license to verify I'm not committing fraud. Wow. I may simply deal with the busted screen and keep a box of tissue around to wipe my tears from the screen so it doesn't short out.

In the words of the famous Winnie the Pooh, "Oh, Bother!".

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Dayum, that sucks hard bro. At least you have insurance on it, just sucks that you have to jump through hoops.

Oh, and if you would have purchased a MAN'S PHONE, it would not break so easy :chuckles: (had to do it)

3. bigone5500

Oh you mean the Mantorola?

4. Tony

I was thinking something like the Note... Something that when you look at it you don't know if 'phone' or 'tablet' lmao.

5. bigone5500

Note 10 due out later this year I think.

6. Tony

I'm still rockin' the iPhone 6S+ so I really can't say much lmao. That phone has a better camera than my Note 4 which is why I use it. I hate iPhone. But phone prices have went way off the hook lately so I will never purchase another 'flagship' phone. Not until they come down in price.

7. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Soldier
    You'll be waiting a long time. My last flagship was the HTC One M9. It was about $800.

So one there will be replacement screens available. Just wait about a month. Then get the screen replaced. Could be cheaper.

8. bigone5500

Phones are actually pretty robust. Here is my iPhone 6s that I dropped from about 4 feet. It still works but you have to use ANSI cut level 3 hand protection.

20190530_170300.jpg

9. Tony

Someone needs to call C.P.P.S. on you....

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  10. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Soldier
    I think I will call them here for ya. LMAO.

Better have some leather work gloves on while using that boy, file for some workmans comp in advanced. LMAO

< Ordered From Usa Warehouse & I Received This... | Memorial Day Individuals >