What’s Wrong With The Connection?

Mholley33

Sup y’all? So, I have a KRATON 6s. I purchased it from a buddy. Before I got it, his son was doin who knows what to it and somehow shorted out the wires that power the receiver. Actually the tan and black ones. Anyways long story short, I bought it and turns out nothing was damaged. I think! I spliced the wires back together and everything is working. I noticed after running it a few times the range got shorter. I thought it was bc the antenna was too short. It didn’t make any difference when I added a piece of wire. So I went and bought another TRAXXAS TQ receiver. That was the problem, I thought! After 4 or 5 charges it is doin the same thing! The transmitter originally goes to my SLASH and work perfect. I was wondering if something was damaged on the ESC (CASTLE SIDE WINDER 8) and is causing this...? I’d b very much obliged for any suggestions. Thanks!

Tony

Staff member
It's possible that the BEC inside the ESC is damaged. What is the voltage coming out of the ESC and going into the receiver?

Mholley33

It's possible that the BEC inside the ESC is damaged. What is the voltage coming out of the ESC and going into the receiver?
Thanks! Sorry I haven’t responded. It's been hectic around. It has 5.4 volts...

Top Bottom