Westy's Vids

Westy mate, congrats on all the vids!! Have to admit after listening to Tony's was weird to hear the Kiwi accent. Got a shock thought I was back at work! hahaha
Mate love all the vids, have to admit was enjoying the rover vids too!
Mate you and Tony keep up the good work!!
If anyone interested well worth having a look at all the vids.
For the rest of you who have vids, I will get there, it takes time to go through such good stuff!!

Westy

LEGEND
Cheers dude!

Glad you are enjoying them!!! I try to keep the fans guessing LMAO!

you would be surprised how many people view my cambelt and brake rebuild and general vehicle repair vids!!!..... 10's of thousands of hits! ... I ws blown away! get WAaaaaay more hits on them than the heli stuff....

My most views by far is something I would never in a million year have imagined ... I did a vid on a Picostation Wireless Bridge and how to set it up .... wow .... that tops my hits by far! ... can't be too much info out there on them.

Last edited:

Derek

I really enjoyed the video you did on the Phoenix Sim explaining how to use the "Inflight Tuning" for the expo settings. That was very helpful!!!

Thanks Westy!!!

Keep it up Westy!
I'm thinking I need to start doing videos on the things that I do when it comes to push bikes....
There can never be too much info, or tips on how to do the same thing a different way.
So here's a shout out to all you guys trying to give us a hand!

Top Bottom