We're Back Up And Running

Tony

Staff member
If you are seeing this thread, then you have made it to the other dimension where Rc-Help resides... Welcome to the dark side!!! lmao.

Post a reply when you get here.

RandyDSok

Test number two... there is a dash since I date my folder names on my pics folders so I can keep them organized... I also use underscores between words typically so there are no spaces in the actual names but on occasion I forget that last part.

This one looks like it took... before after selecting upload... it'd just show a 0 byte file size

DSC_1274-1_lzn_1280.jpg

DSC_1274-1_lzn_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
It wasn't the hyphen in your name, it was the hyphen that was missing in my path to the folder where teh attachments were supposed to be stored. Since there was no hyphen, it was trying to save it into a folder that didn't exist. The forum saw it as a good upload, but the server had no way of showing it.

RandyDSok

I'm glad I chose to try an upload instead of just a text... aOk type of post... sometimes, blind luck happens :)

Tony

Staff member
I'm seeing a few other things that I need to update, but they are not major at this time.

Tony

Staff member
I figured I would put this here since we just updated the site. I have removed the Rc-Help Friendly Flight Competition section. It's still there, and no one lost posts, it's just not visible.

Top Bottom