Misc Well. This Sucks.

bigone5500

It helps to know someone in the tree cutting business. He came out and got it in just a couple minutes. I was going to try to shoot the limbs out from under it but I don't see very well any more.

bigone5500

These 3061 props are too much for the micro alien. I gave it full throttle and it should have shot up like a rocket. But the motors don't have enough power to spin them fast enough. That's my theory as to why I got stuck really. That and I suck at flying.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
At least you got it down. The tree service guys that rescued my quad did the old fashion way...they used their tree climbing gear Lol.

bigone5500

So I got some 3045 props on the way. I hope they work out. The great thing is I will not need the spacers as I did on the iFlight Nazgul ones. They have a 7mm hub.

Amazon product

Tony

Staff member
If you have 30303's now, you will get a little more performance, but that bull nose, they are going to be louder than Gemfan's. 30523's I think is perfect. And on a 5" quad, 50523's! Love that prop.

bigone5500

I have the 3061 props on it right now. That is the only ones I have. If the 3045s don't work out I will go with the 3052s.

Top Bottom