500 well this is the best I can get this camera

trainrider06

The definition is much much better! Great clarity! Shoot that's the first time I noticed the anti collision, and marker lights
Very nice! That KBar is awesome huh?

Stambo

Nice vid, that thing looks awesome.
Love the sound of those blades beating the air in to submission.
Almost makes me want to dust off my Trex 500 and fly it again.
Almost, but FPV on MiniQuads is way to much fun. :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah The FPV does look like to much fun but It's also too much $$$ for some of us like my self:puppy_dog_eyes: so I will just enjoy all the videos of the peoples that do have FPV and I'll keep on flying my Gaui X3/450 and keep on wishing. Maybe Santa will here me crying! :sad0147: LOL

holtneil

Hi Guys glad the videos are better for a cheap camera , as for FPV look at hobby king £62 for a full ready to go set up , and now they have the new google set up with head tracking , thats a cheap set up I love hobby king they are trying really hard to bring all the great RC stuff in reach of us that are on a budget
Hi Rodney yes the Kbar is super stable just have to love them for a cheap but really well cloned gyro , the LED navigation lights are from Hobby king too all I did was remove the 5mm leds and fitted 3 mm as for a more scale look
Tony we can swap if you want you can have the Cobra and I will have the Goblin I will even pay postage lol

Admiral

Great video, while being reasonably priced the Turnigy seems to give results that rival the GoPro.

Top Bottom