600 Well I;m Off ! Outa Here.....

Westy

LEGEND
... and Off to the Lake with the family to meet up with some buddies that conveniently had a boat and all the fun water toys attached with that line of outdoor fun....

It is 26 degrees C and climbing ....

Beers Loaded

Kids Loaded

Car Checked

Food in there

Chilly bin sorted

All the cameras and locked and Loaded....

And I have snuck out and stripped my heli down to 4 parts and hidden it in the van .... so I can have some fun too!!!!

Wish Me Luck

Westy

LEGEND
Yeeee Haaaa........ it is now 32 Degrees outside ..... still waiting for the beers to cool down Lol .....

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I went out flying my 130 today and it was horrible i was fighting the wind the whole time.

:envy: you man!

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

murankar

Staff member
Well now that you got it in the van lets see if you get it out. Oh challenge 2: Weed whack some waves :lol: .

Oh yeah and have fun with the family.

Westy

LEGEND
Lets get on Phoenix and you can show me the Quan! ....

Just got back and .... Wow .... what an awesome day fellas.... if you guys like outdoor sports and fun. This was it. only thing missing was some shooting!

I got my heli out and put it together and man did the crowds draw in. Flew 2 Batteries over the lake and in front of about 100 people..... when I landed and shut down and looked around the whole lakeside was full of campers in awe. My Mate said "did you see that guy.... he was walking of saying - I JUST GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE!" :)...... YES another conversion!

uploading now .... you fullas want to see them?

Westy

LEGEND
Sounds like a great time. Just dont' dump the heli into the lake lmao.

funny you say that tony..... you know I wish I had pre tested my new throttle and pitche curves .... if it was not for my snap sharp non hesitation reflexes.... LOL .... that thing would be a water submarine..... I will upload the 3 vids. Kudos to my 12 year old son on a great job as camera man.

Top Bottom