450 well almost complete!

murankar

Staff member
here is a link to my flikr account of my parts click here.

i have been having issues with the photo uploader. it may be my internet. I am missing two major parts which should be here soon. The TX/RX and the heli. I hope you all like the images. let me know what you think.
or try these: they do not show the images but will link you to the images.
exceedHeliumMotor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
thunderAC6Charger | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
alignDS520Servo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
towerProMG90S | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
escProgramCard | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
detrumESC | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
gensAceBattery | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
assanGA250Gyro | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure why the uploader is not working... However, if you find the link to the picture, you can put [ img] in front and [ /img] in back without the spaces and it will show the photo in the thread. Just make sure they are not too big. Pics look good though. Hope you get the other parts soon.

murankar

Staff member
Thanks. The TX/RX are on the way (hobbypartz). The heli is an on going issue that I hope resolves soon. I am trying some new stuff in photography. Those images are png files and pushing 9 megs. I tried high compression jpg files and they errored out. Like I said I think it might be my internet. 3g through cell phone. Some times it works some times it does not.

murankar

Staff member
forgot the motor does not ship as shown. You only get the motor in the package. I thought I would throw that out there for the those who don't know.

murankar

Staff member
photostream

Tony

Staff member
I tried to help you out on the above post, but remembered my reason for not liking that website. I use photobucket and they have a link right below the pic with the img code already in it.

murankar

Staff member
I don't think I have an account with them yet. I do however have one with flickr and picasa. For now I hope this works it is late and do not have much energy to fix. Maybe this weekend I will go to photobucket and start an account and try them just for heli stuff. if it works then I will use that instead and save on your server space. I like to upload printable images if people feel they want to print. Most (99%) of my images are ready for print. Not much has to be done, maybe some color corrections but thats about it. All sharpening has been done. I really don't care if people print, if you intend to sell or use in a professional manor let me know.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, all images that are uploaded on the forum are compressed for those that have slower internet access. I have thought about making a place where people can upload selected images at high res, but haven't really seen a need for it yet. As for server space, no worries on that.

Top Bottom