Welcome to texas

murankar

Staff member
Yep finally snow in south central texas.

I know gaba will out do my 1/8th of an inch Anthony can out do it to.

ForumRunner_20140123_190826.jpg

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

ForumRunner_20140123_190826.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Oh, isn't that cute. People in the north east are saying "I can still find my golf ball...". hahahahaha. We got nothing up here in Oklahoma, just the cold.

Tony

Staff member
And here I thougth you were talking about island... I don't think they have ever gotten snow in guam lmao.

wolfman76

Oh, isn't that cute. People in the north east are saying "I can still find my golf ball...". hahahahaha. We got nothing up here in Oklahoma, just the cold.

that is too funny did they shut the city down??? hurry up start hoarding water the end of the world is near!!!!!! lmao... you don't need snow plows just tell all the city street workers to go outside on the streets and blow that will clear the roads and make the city safe again.... lol

murankar

Staff member
Sounds like he lives here. Nice thing III Corps called a late call for work with no pt for the post. Guess who gets to show up at 0630? Thats right this guy, roads should be safe for me and no line at the gate.

murankar

Staff member
Well the snow is almost gone and Ft Hood hood was basically closed today. We had a crap load of accidents in the area so I am glad I stayed in.

Top Bottom