Welcome To Rc-Help.com's New Forum

Tony

Staff member
Hello everyone, I would like to take this time to thank you for joining our forum. We are dedicated to helping each and every person that is needing help in this great hobby. As you can see, we are still building this forum, but things will only get better.

If you have any questions, please post them in the correct section. If I don't happen to have a section for your question, You can always suggest a forum be made in the Site Suggestions area.

Thank you all

Rc-Help Team

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I'll throw my two cents out there as well! I'd like to welcome everyone as well. You won't see me on here answering questions like Tony, but if you need any help with forum related items, please feel free to drop me a PM. I'm here to make sure your forum experience here at RC-Help.com is the best one we can give you. I hope you enjoy the work we've put into this thing ... though Tony is the main man :respekt:

JEXFIRE

glad to be here. new to RC heli's and forums for that matter. forgive me if i post in the wrong place, etc. found your explanations for the dx6i quite helpful. now i just need to find the time and guts (sooo tired of buying replacement parts) to go learn to fly my Blade SR.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

If you have any questions, or need any help with anything, just let me know. This forum is just starting, but I'm working every day to build it up. I will also be doing more videos on the DX6i, so if you have suggestions on what you would like to see, let me know that as well.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Frank. YOu can actually see everything on this one. But, there are some things that I'm going to change in time that are a little hard to see. But I love the transparent background. Took me about a week to get this to look right. But, now that it's like this, I love it, and hope everyone else does as well.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hello hello everyone!!

I am coolgabsi... I am new into this hobby! and love HELI's.. I love flying these complex machines. They give me the chills!!
I am building my EXI 450. I just recieved it today... I hope I can connect to tony and other people here .... :)

Take care y'all!!

Gaba

Tony

Staff member
You konw you will connect with me lmao. i'm usually always on here unless I'm out flying (unlikely lmao), or making a parts run, or making videos. So, whatever questions you have, feel free to post a new thread in the forum. If it's for the 450, please put it in the 450 section. That way, it will show up on google and help others.

Al3000

Hi nice to have people like you around, it feels like you never gonna stuck in problem igen.I,m new to forum and heli stuff and my lang, it,s not english, so forgive any mistype.
my setup is DX8 with trex250 fdc fbl and nr.2 is: trex 450 sport with futaba t6j, ok no problem with flybar on my 450 but with flybarless i,m stuck and now its the 2nd mouth and still searching around to findout how to wire the AR8000 to 3gx.appreciate any help sicerely Ali Denmark

murankar

Staff member
wow, this is like the first posts from a year and half ago. I just blew my mind I have been here since month 7 of the site and now this month marks my 1 year mark as a member. Where has the time gone! Waisted in Korea.

Tony

Staff member
lmao yup, this is one of the very first posts I created for the forum. this was quite a boring forum back then lmao. But just look at us now!!!

Top Bottom