Welcome Our Newest Moderator!!!

Tony

Staff member
Over the last few months, I have been looking for a new moderator for the forum. There were a LOT of people that were in the running, but I had to narrow it down to one. And this was a very hard decision.

Please welcome Derek (mountaindewdude76) as the newest staff member to RCH!!!

We have changed his name to "Derek" just to make things a little easier.

Derek is a great scratch builder and is a great resource for the forum. He loves to build and fly. He is also on here just about as much as I used to be, which is saying something lol. It's a pleasure to have him helping out on the forum to keep it clean and running smooth.

wolfman76

congrats bro great choice tony i could'nt think of anyone who loves RCH as much as you he is always promoting the forum good choice!!!!!!!

Derek

Thanks a lot, Tony! Thanks alot guys! I've really grown fond of this site. I surely don't know as much as a lot of other people around here but I'm always willing to help. Everyone needs some help, from time to time..I know that I've come to this site looking for help many many times and I'm also sure that I'll still be looking for help in the future.

Karubah

Congrats Derek.! You will be a great moderator. Your enthusiasm for this this forum and any thing that flies is an asset for RCH. Good choice Tony.

Derek

lol...thanks pvolcko!!! I guess any contribution is better than no contribution (there are limits, lol)

Top Bottom