Welcome our new Moderator!

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Tony and I have decided to give you guys better coverage and help more with your general RC needs. Our consensus was we needed to add a new person to the team. May I introduce to you, Lee! He is the first team addition since creating the forum. Like I said, we wanted to make sure we had the coverage for when us poor Americans are not around. Tony and I wanted someone who has great flying skills, a level head, and a cool job. Lee has all of these! (Celia, his better half, is awesome as well! :biggrin1:) Along with adding our first "Mod" (Tony and I are actually Admins and Mods), we are an all inclusive "Mod Squad"! If you would, please give Lee a warm welcome to Mod Squad and let us know what you think. Tony and I really appreciate what Lee brings to the site and believe he is the right man for the job! :respekt:

Tony

Staff member
Welcome aboard Lee. I know for a fact that you have a lot to bring to the table, and that is the exact reason you were chosen to become one of us. With what you know about the Rc world, you will be a great asset to the community here, and the only way we can go from here, is up.

Welcome aboard bro!

Lee

Thanks Guys, I will try to help in any way i can. Just want to help people as i have been helped since starting this awesome hobby.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Welcome aboard lee.. its a very very good idea to have lee here as he is in a different time zone and has a ton of knowledge and experience!! :) guess, we'll see LEE in RED!! lol :D

Ricardo

Welcome Lee. I think it is a wonderfull decision, sure you do it fine.
Congratulations to you and to us for having you.

Top Bottom