Weekend Looks To Be A Blowout

Tony

Staff member
And when I say "Blowout", I mean high winds lol. This is classic Oklahoma though. I was really hoping to get the Bipe into the air, but it looks like I"m going to be stuck at the house. It's all good though. This will allow me to get the landing gears made for the Edge Mini, and fix the wifes car. I will also be working on teh store to get more items on there and try to get some stock ready to ship.

If any of you want decals for painting bodies or whatever, let me know. I can create anything custom if you want it. If you do want something, make sure to let me know if you need it mirrored or not. If you are painting the inside of a car body, any text will need to be reversed for it to show correctly on the outside of the body.

So what are your plans this weekend?

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Fly and get it on video, sans crashes. I put in my only spare tail assy on the mcpx last night. The old one broke off right at the frame, and I had to drill out the piece and cut the wires :(.. I had planned to save the motor and use the steel boom I have. I have 2 120 complete tail booms, but if I tried to install them in this stock frame, I would have nothing left. Any ideas Tony?

Sorry you don't have weather to fly. Was looking forward to some vids of your field and the planes.

Tony

Staff member
I have the 4 videos I took at the field last weekend. One of the members flying his plane, then me flying my Extra once, mcpx once and the Edge twice. It was a lot of fun even though there was a little wind out there then. If it's like last weekend, then I will fly. My landing really suck with no wind, but get better with a constant breeze lol. I will just have to see what happens.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Least it's not raining there! The interstate was closed this morning due to flooding around flint, mi. I'm hopeing to get my sled put away and get the Bike to the front of the garage!if it's warm enough Sunday I'm hopeing to get my spartan out!

Last edited:

Lee

Forecast for torrential rain tomorrow :( Nothing to fly any way. But on a good note, got a new apartment. Moving in on monday so i can unpack all my helis and start rebuilding them after there winter break. Also house has Internet included so videos a plenty to come of builds and flying :)
And cross fingers my wife Celia was contacted today about a new job. (more toys for me if she gets it ) LOL

Morelight

Fearless Freep
I keep getting a picture in my mind of Lee with an 800, Scorpion power, 150A esc and a Vbar. Wonder if I'm psychic???

Lee

Can you visualise me winning the lottery. Then i'll buy you all an 800 :D

Lee

No i have one here thats for sale from a guy that doesn't want it any more. Just working out what he wants for it then i'm selling it to Tony if its not to expensive. Or if Tony doesn't want it anybody else can make an offer. Bare in mind shipping will be high.

Tony

Staff member
Shipping will be high hell lmao. Tear that sucker apart if you sell it to me. I can put it back together for a discount hehe

Lee

I'll be tearing off anything that i want first then you can have whats left LOL.
I wiil strip it down completely. That should reduce the shipping cost.

Whirlybird

It'd be even be cheaper Tony if you went over there, rented a boat and did the first Atlantic crossing of an RC Heli. :hdbng:

Actually have the heli pull you across like in the video Lee posted :)

Tony

Staff member
I'll be tearing off anything that i want first then you can have whats left LOL.
I wiil strip it down completely. That should reduce the shipping cost.

You all read it, I'm getting a FREE 600!!!! :yahoo:

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I'm sitting here watching the lightning down south lol. All we are getting from it here is the wind. Not a drop of rain. Not since this morning anyway.

Top Bottom