Weather Sucks

bigone5500

I want to fly some quads but it just ain't happenin'! The clouds seem to have a vendetta against my hobby. Just how long will it last? Looks like this week for sure.

Sigman

It finally stopped here in southern Indiana for the first time in many days..Flooded for sure.

Tony

Staff member
After ice storms, heavy thunderstorms and high winds, we have clear skys here in Oklahoma and a moderately calm wind. You could fly a 4s quad in it, but a 3s would struggle a little bit. But, thanks to all the rain (and ice I guess lol), we are no longer in a burn ban and I have the smoker fired up with the burn barrel going. Love country life.

Admiral

Seems to be the problem everywhere, we have had heaps of rain Saturday was 114mm (over 4") but we got break between 9am and 11am and were able to get a couple of flights in, it was hot and steamy about 30c and very wet under foot. You can see the pools of water around my mates 500X.Robs Trex 500X (Medium).jpg

Geena

Staff member
The weather has been horrible here too. But for the past couple of weeks, it`s at least been waiting until early evening to start storming. Which gives me time to fly.

sneezy007

Weather in Canada is finally starting to warm up. Had lots of rain this weekend. I'm hoping to fly my quads on Wednesday.
Dino

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Finally Florida after weeks of constant rain we get a break in the weather this week :). I'm going to fly twice as much in order to make up for lost flight time from all last month rain, lol.

Tony

Staff member
I would say I want to see video, but seeing as your rig is here, I think I should hold that thought lmao. The items did ship today though. Just FYI.

Top Bottom