We Are Back Online!!!

Tony

Staff member
I know there are some other threads on this, but I wanted to make an official one to say, WE ARE BACK BABY!!!

I do want to apologize to everyone for it taking so long to get back up and running. A lot of factors came together and caused this. First is the size of this forum. It takes a while to unzip everything and get it put in the correct spot. Second is I did this all pretty quickly. Third is this is a holiday weekend and my current host was way under staffed to do this. All of that combined totaled almost 20 hours without our beloved Rc-Help.com.

But we are back now and running better than ever. My internet is messing with me so I'm not sure if the site is slow or if it's my internet. I ping the site and it's coming back with some good numbers. Other members have said it's running just fine so I"m going to take them on their word and say everything is fine.

If anyone notices any issues, please let me know. I moved servers to help make this a better forum and if I can do that by making something better here on the forum, let me know. I do know there is a guy that sent me a PM on wanting a light colored theme with a white background and black text. I will be working on this at a later date for those that want that theme.

I also apologize for opening up the forum and not getting on here right away. Matt (Callsign) was here at my house bringing back my Edge 540 Mini. Man I love that plane and hated to sell it. But he traded it back for some lights that I had over my tank that I was no longer using. As a bonus, he also brought back my coating iron. And as a HUGE bonus that I had no idea he was going to do, he brought me an mSR! HELL YEAH!!! I love this little thing. Yes, it gets boring after a while, but dammit it's fun for indoor playing lol.

I hope all of you are having a great holiday season.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I REALLY need to work on that one lmao. I just put that one in there as a filler for the light colors but never did much to it. Maybe that is what I will do this weekend. I think I'm going to cut it down to only two. The modified one that you are looking at, and the fire theme. Those I think will cover most everyone.

Tony

Staff member
Trust me, it will still be here. If you don't believe me, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the forum. On the left side there is a drop down box. click on that and select Fire. That is the dark theme that we will be keeping. The others (red, blue, purple, black, green) will all be going away. Just a way to keep the forum smooth running with less clutter. The more themes, the more resources it takes to run it.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Frank, you seem to be one of the few that like the white background, so I will ask you this. What colors would you like to see on the headers and such? I will see if I can work on it this week while at work.

BOKI

Sounds like you had a great helper & glad to here you got somethings back you liked also! Maybe took some of the stress out of all the hard work you were both doing! Thanks :lol: :twothumbsup:

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean Boki. I didn't have any helpers on anything I have done to the forum recently. And there was certainly not any stress taken away until I clicked the button to open the forum back up and it worked.

callsign4223

Staff member
No, I was much more of a distraction than a help for sure. ;)

He just couldn't help but put some batteries in the MSR and fly it around.

Tony

Staff member
You damn right I flew it around, kinda lmao. There were too many people in the room haha.

Whirlybird

Hey Frank, you seem to be one of the few that like the white background, so I will ask you this. What colors would you like to see on the headers and such? I will see if I can work on it this week while at work.

I like the default like it is with the "Blue/Steel Grey" bands and grey header :)

Top Bottom