wc_wickedclown says hello

wc_wickedclown

R.I.P. WC!
hello hi guys i finally made it thanks to tony i hope to help as many people as i can while i am also being helped i love the rc brotherhood
your friend clown

wolfman76

ABOUT TIME THOMAS glad you got everything sorted out and finally made it to what is THE RC-HELP BROTHERHOOD glad to have you buddy..... i am sure there is a ton of fellow flyers here that will benefit from your knowledge... :party: you were the very first person to ever help in the rc heli hobby very glad you finally made it to the forum you will definitely get along good with the great bunch of ppl we have here on the forum...

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Brohamsamich! Welcome to RCH!! You are going to have to post some pictures of your fleet. It's a required rule. Let me just go write that one down real quick!!! hehe.

:welcome1:

murankar

Staff member
Finally the wicked clown made to RCH. Dude bout time and you will surely have to post some pics of your fleet. Most of here have probably seen your videos, I know I have seen my share of your channel. Agagin welcome to RCH.

wolfman76

he has a ton of very helpful heli videos on youtube for one other then being a great guy!!! i met him on another forum almost 3 years ago and was the first one to help me without giving me any crap cuz i was a newbie and has always been more then willing to help others out even ones that have given him crap not really a whole lot he doesn't know about helis and is a pretty good 3d pilot....

treff

Hi WC welcome to the forum from Wales and thanks for all the help, tips and vids over the years.

NEXRC

hey brother, I'm glad to see you here... Still hanging out at the Arbor park? welcome aboard and stay in touch.

NEXRC

WC is very cool guy, I met him a few times at the Arbor park. He's got a video of my buddy's 7HV caught on fire! :beerchug:

wolfman76

wow cool i wish i could meet and just talk to half the guys he has met the hobby and he is the first person i ever had help when i started flying rc helis and you are right kevin he is a really cool guy helped me a ton when noone else would...

cml001

Welcome!... I'm scared of clowns.. Really.. Freakish things! Lol... I wanna see some picks of that trex 600 nitro from YouTube! Post up!

Top Bottom