was looking for a pro 450 head and guess what i found

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
well.. found a HK 450 TT... frame.. with gears align.. and blade grips align.. full frame with align fibreglass canopy for 60 bucks shipped... lol... gonna be shipped soon.. Now i am confused as to what to do with the heli kit i have... transfer electronics to the new one... or transfer head and tail grips to the one that's already flying.. i am definately thinking to keep both... one as a backup.. :)

Tony

Staff member
You missed the part where it was a Pro frame. But, are you sure that is the right link? YOu said $60, and that ad is for $300 lol. bit of a difference there.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah... This guy has stripped the ekectrinics and all.. He contacted me with it, and bnf it was 300. He said 80 for The bare frame no electronics.. Then we agreed on 60.. So it's good. :) he knows I need a head cause I put a wtb thread..

Tony

Staff member
I would use the proframe and everything. Don't go mixing parts or you are going to end up like you are now, and fighting it.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Breeze.. Mine flies good... This one is supposed to be good.. The difference is Tt.. Should I go Tt or not.. I am going yo use the pro head regardless... So.. It's basically the issue if belt or Tt.. What do y'all think.?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I'm going to say it depends on how good a flyer you are. If you can keep the tail off the ground and not hit use the TT lot more responsive doing 3D flying.

Top Bottom