Want To Know Why I Think HeliDirect Is A RipOff??? Come In...

pvolcko

Haven't ever bought off their ebay channel. Have bought off their website and thought their shipping was quite reasonable and with many options available.

Tony

Staff member
I about fell out of my chair when I read that. I can ship an entire 450 helicopter, without taking it apart, cheaper than that. I surely hope this is just a misprint. I know that most can't afford to give free shipping, and I have no issue paying $5.50 or so for flat rate priority, but holy crap, that was over $17. I should have shown that it was them in that picture, but wanted it big enough that you guys could see that. I like the idea of the Fusuno frame being so cheap, that with that kind of pricing, I will just get the $60 full Align frame and blocks. I will send them a message and see what they say.

DAL2855

Banned
Helirus I think is their ebay name! I've purchased alot of stuff from them and haven't had a problem with shipping! Yes Horizon has an ebay account as well!

john2012

Banned
Wow that shipping is outragius dang

- - - Updated - - -

guys im not worried about shipping the thing that get's me is whom it's on ups,fedx,usps i have the best shipping time with usps then fedx and ups just sucks helidirect i just got 2 1.5 mm long hex drives for 3.98 and to get it here faster i put a rush and paid 33.00 dollars more for air frieght and it still got to me at 730 pm tuesday and i live two blocks from a ups hub im my town of brilliant ohio this is what stinks?????

- - - Updated - - -

Tony is that first class mail shipping or what because first class will be for me 1.59 ship the usps system from them

pvolcko

I agree the shipping on that item is crazy. I was just saying I've never paid anything like that for purchases I made direct off their website. I have an entire heli kit coming soon along with a separately shipped box of electronics for it and the total shipping was like $10.

Top Bottom