Found: Want: desperately need DS410 servos

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Plastic or metal gear whatever you got... Wanna sell them ?? Let me know ... We can make a deal !!

Thanks!!

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
So what you are saying is you got pissed off and threw your helicopter against the wall narrowly missing your wife and blamed it on a dumb thumbs accident? Yup, that's what happened.

Lee

A bolt of lightening came through the window, hit the heli and fried the electronics? Am I right, am I right ???

zenmetsu

Nah, I think maybe he was sleeping with the helicopter and rolled over onto it, busting some servo gears.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Nah, I think maybe he was sleeping with the helicopter and rolled over onto it, busting some servo gears.

You are close but not quite... Lmao

I wasn't sleeping with my helis ... I didn't roll on them

The damage has decommissioned the heli to be useless enough that I am rebuilding it. :(

Can't tell you how it happened. But I am having to change almost everything.

And no it wasn't the radio ghosh! Actually now that I am rebuilding it I can just build it with a satellite and 3gx and bind it up to my new x9503!

I might have found the servos somewhere from someone... Ill update this ;)

zenmetsu

I had a friend sit on my 250 :( I know how it feels. Well, not to get sat on and have my landing gear snapped off, but rather how it feels to have a non-flight related mishap ground a bird. It sucks.

Funny, but it sucks.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Looked for 1 ... Found 5 lol

I got servos to spare now .... For what I needed y'all thanks :)

Lee

Yeh, How bad can it be, that you won't tell us. Must be really embarrassing.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Well lol

I am Indian... So I like cricket and was in my heli room and had a bat in my hand. swung my bat just for fun was showing Theresa how they hold it and all . Well the bat picked up something on the ground and flung it to the wall. Well guess what. It was the 450. :( :( :(

It was lying there sideways as I had to take it down .. Was just gonna do some minor fixes to it.

Anywaz. Yes so it was embarrassing. Theresa controlled her laugh for 15 minutes until I could collect the remains. Tail broken in two. There are holes in the wall from stuff hitting. Every shaft was bent. Servos were broken . Swash push rods bent.

What got me and Theresa laughing was that we couldn't find the stupid 3gx as it had dislodged itself disconnected the wires and was nowhere to be found.

No explanation how but It was found sticking by double sided gyro tape to the top of the wall and THAT is where Theresa and I started laughing out butts off. Anywaz yep. It was embarrassing and tragic both. I need almost everything but the frames in blocks and gears.

THE BAT HAS TO GO ! Grrrr!
There lol happy? ;)

murankar

Staff member
Ironic you put "fly safe" on your posts now. Is that why? Lol.

Funny I just had a thought go through my head. You playing cricket with the 450 in an over grown field. Fooooouuuurrrrr! :lmao:

Top Bottom