Micro Wanna sweet bird?

trainrider06

The Blade 230s, what a nice nice heli with bailout! I have it bound to my DX8, F-0 switch its as docile and stable as can be, cyclic is restrained....F-1 Shes more maneuverable still steady as a rock! F-2, get on down town and throw down! It's ready to rock and roll! get into panic hit the panic button no matter where your pointed what orientation she self levels and waits for you to clean your britches out! Then fly some more without a scratch!
1st flight 230s - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
That would be a perfect orientation training bird! Especially for nose in training! Get in trouble, hit the bail out. Thanks for the video and nice flying!

trainrider06

It is guys! Right out of the box this thing popped up in low rates and hovered perfect!
When I finally got to at least get it outside (cuz weather sucked eggs)
Idol 1 was just as stable, and the heli was really nice and responsive would be a nice relaxing
one to fly in that mode, Idol 2 it turned into a super responsive 3D machine!
Your right Tony, this heli would be an excellent trainer for all modes too.
I couldn't be more pleased in this heli! I really wasn't very interested in anything smaller than the 450's but being as I started out on CP heli's with a Blade SR, I had to see what this one was all about for sentimental reasons lol
I still fly my little SR here and there actually and just have an attachment to it because it taught me how to work on and set up heli's correctly, and fly em.
Keith if your interested in the 230 I'd recommend it highly!

I have one also, hovered to trim it out now its sitting on the shelf waiting for me. Ive been flying the micros flipping and rolling those. I can do all of that and am now getting bored with them, thats when i transition to the 230

- - - Updated - - -

Hes right though, very smooth right out of the box

trainrider06

hi rodney

did you have to do the firmware upgrade or trim flights to get it to fly?

shoot didn't see this....sorry junior10, no I have not upgraded anything still haven't just pulled it outta the box and bound it to my DX8, it flew and continues to fly excellent!

trainrider06

I have one also, hovered to trim it out now its sitting on the shelf waiting for me. Ive been flying the micros flipping and rolling those. I can do all of that and am now getting bored with them, thats when i transition to the 230

- - - Updated - - -

Hes right though, very smooth right out of the box

Get that thing in the air!!! and post some video! LOl, listen to me, I have barely had time or even felt like it with work and the heat just not feeling like doing anything outside on my days off!

Get that thing in the air!!! and post some video! LOl, listen to me, I have barely had time or even felt like it with work and the heat just not feeling like doing anything outside on my days off!

I was flying the walkera vd01202 this morning and i could never get it to fly right. Im selling it. Then i was playing with tha nanos and theyre so underpowered to do what im looking for. I discharged, balanced, and charged the battery on the blade. Youre right its time to move up. I can only fly in the morning and evening here. Its 90 around 7am and 114 by 2, then drops back down to around 95 about 6 or 7pm. Im in AZ

trainrider06

I was flying the walkera vd01202 this morning and i could never get it to fly right. Im selling it. Then i was playing with tha nanos and theyre so underpowered to do what im looking for. I discharged, balanced, and charged the battery on the blade. Youre right its time to move up. I can only fly in the morning and evening here. Its 90 around 7am and 114 by 2, then drops back down to around 95 about 6 or 7pm. Im in AZ

It's the same here in Texas, only decent flying time is early morning, late afternoon....if the wind isn't blowing 300mph that is!

trainrider06

The wind has only blown that fast here in Oklahoma.... Yup, just got literal on you :biggrin1:

Yer big fancy words ain't stoppin me fella! Only reason they just mite blow that fast up in them parts is cuz ya ain't got no buildins no more cuz the tornady's done blowed em away!

trainrider06

Yup! And Texas has the Tornado machines down here....I've seen em! Disguised as big ol electric turbines, they secretly turn em all around at the same time and turn em up full blast, creating tornadies! I over heard one of the Texan's sayin, we tried to bury em in dirt back in the 30's, now with this hi tech stuff we are gonna blow em away!

Tony

Staff member
Actually, it's summer time. Texas blows and Kansas sucks :lmao:

speaking of threads going off topic...

Top Bottom