Quad "Wanda" - Eye's BlueSkyrc.com FPR-250 Quad

EyeStation

A bit late for a build video,but here is at least the maiden video *
(*Maiden "Video", but second flight)
Short blip from the youtube description:
BlueSkyRC.com FPR-250, w/NAZE Acro running Cleanflight, RCX 1804-2400kV motors spinning GemFan 5030's through E-Max SimonK 12A Esc's sucking off an E-Flight 3S 2200mAH. Spektrum 6 ch rx.Spektrum DX6 tx. FPV: Sony 600 camera, Immersion 200mW TX. Mobius Wide flight recorder. FatShark Teleporter v3.

[video]https://youtu.be/cRfLwPdxfoI[/video]

A couple pictures of the post flight setup. Tried it first with a 3S 2200 E-Flight battery and she seemed pretty stable right off the programming table. Not sluggish because of the weight. I think my first battery went for 9:30 when I pulled it down. Still 3.89 V/Cell left.

photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo 4.jpg
photo 5.jpg

One thing I can say is the learning curve for Cleanflight is quite a bit steeper than OpenPilot.
But, Eye will not be overcome.

And the

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Tasajara

Looks like you are going to have some fun doing FPV with this little racer....
I flew mine today, and it really moves on pretty good.

EyeStation

Well, I think I might have my JelloMobius figured out. I took CF from an old broken gimbal. It had the vibration suppressor rubber thingies on it, so i trimmed it down to fit within the Wasp and FPR frame. I can fasten the base plate to the frame with a zip tie. I then use a velcro strap to hold the Mobius to the top plate. Easily snip the zip tie and put it onto the other quad.
Here is a bit of vibration free figure eights in the back yard.
[video=youtube_share;TFXSh-F_GX8]http://youtu.be/TFXSh-F_GX8[/video]

And during the purchase of some FPV stuff from Tony, he hooked me up with some RCH vinly to put on things.
Well the Sukhoi will be the best looking advert:

Sukhoi 1.jpg

Sukhoi 2.jpg

Sukhoi 3.jpg

And a few of the flight boxes:

Flight Box 1.jpg

Flight Box 2.jpg

Flight Box 4.jpg

Rest of them are waiting for a surface to show up.
Thanks Tony

Sukhoi 1.jpg

Sukhoi 2.jpg

Sukhoi 3.jpg

Flight Box 1.jpg

Flight Box 2.jpg

Flight Box 4.jpg

Tony

Staff member
It's my pleasure bro! Thanks for posting those pictures! The decals look great! But one thing. You really shouldn't stand on your head when putting decals on the planes... lmao.

EyeStation

Another submission for Vibe-free video. I can now see i have a nice landing strip calling me home. advance to about 0:40

Last edited by a moderator:

Stambo

Lol, looking good.
Once those props lose momentum in that long stuff you're gonna land whether you like it or not. :)

Top Bottom