1. Guest, Thank you for visiting Rc-Help. Please do NOT post tech questions in this section, post them in the Tech section instead. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  3. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  4. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Walls Vs. Carhartt (review...sorta)

Discussion in 'RC-Help Lounge' started by bigone5500, Jan 1, 2019.

< I Forgot To Read This | Lol! This Is Crazy. Nsfw >
  1. bigone5500

bigone5500 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    So for years I have threatened to get one of those jackets from walmart branded Walls. I have wanted one for work as I work outside 99% of the time. My sister gave me a carhartt coat which is sorta big on me but alas does fit. I have worn it a few times and although it's a good jacket, I don't want to wear it to work in. So I bought a Walls hooded coat yesterday. It's labeled 12 oz. cotton duck, whatever that means. I didn't know ducks were made of cotton... The quality is just about as good as a carhartt and just as warm. The carhartt I have is retailed at about $110 and the walls sold for $53. I think later I may go back and get a set of the overalls they have and complete the set.

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I should really get a new coat. I don't have one right now....

3. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Blog Posts:
    Soldier
    The thing you'll find about Carhartt is that the clothing for the most part is super rugged and will withstand any abuse you throw at it. I will admit not all of their products are tank tough, for I have destroyed a pair of ripstop pants of theirs in about 4 months. Yes They are deteriorating and my giblets are no longer private when I wear them.

You have to make sure you are getting the work cloths stuff and not the everyday wear stuff. I am so glad I got the pants at Gabriel Bros and paid over half price for them.

< I Forgot To Read This | Lol! This Is Crazy. Nsfw >